You are who I've always said you are

 Thomasina, yeah that's what I'm going to call you I'll always call you that. Why because that's your stripper name that you are so proud of.

No matter how many filters you add to your life you're still not going to be 25 again.

You took my baby from me you took the only f****** thing that when it boils down to it really matters.

you're not proving anything to me because I've already beaten you so many f****** times that you can't stand it and then you realized oh my son is worth money.


Stripper whore mentality... MUCH.

I GAVE HIM THE ONLY STABLE HOME HE'S EVER KNOWN IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

What are you willing to sacrifice for him Thomasina? Nothing because you think you really are God's gift to Earth.

I want you to register the fact that you destroyed someone that is spent their entire life trying to make up for one stupid f****** mistake.

He's my son not yours.you're the reason you're the entire f****** reason why he's f***** up and you'll never admit it to yourself you can't see past you being number one.

We only live once and if we're fortunate enough to have offspring. You are 1000% responsible why Robert is f***** up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

Truth