TO: Law Guardian - One way or another you're going to read this.

  Hello Sir,


First of all, I want to start this conversation off on the right foot.  But honestly, have you EVER given me even a second to speak directly with you?  No sir, you have not.  

Let me explain a little bit about me.  

FIRST of all.  The only thing I care about in this entire universe is my kids.  NOTHING else.   

To be honest I'm glad that someone is finally paid attention and is looking out for my son.   The previous Law Guardian really didn't care at the end because he asked to be recused because he didn't fucking care.

Robert's mother was found guilty of neglect after Robert received 2nd degree burns on 60% of his body because his mother didn't care to apply sunscreen a few years ago.  I tan lovely, "mom" on the other hand is the example of white. 

You've stated to the judge that you personally want to take a case against me.  I find that so hard to stomach because in my mind I'm saying to myself "what the fuck have I done to receive this?"

My son's mother.  The stripper-whore she is.  She totally used me.  Yeah, that's hard to swallow and even more  to admit. But yeah, I fell for that "stripper save-me" wrap.

SECONDLY.  Why the hell are you even speaking of my daughter?  You have NO IDEA how hard I've fought to help her and want to play the game that "I've done ANYTHING to either of them?  You want to save children....save my fucking daughter.  You have no idea how fuckng scared she is to say anything.

As you can imagine, I've pissed off EVERYONE.  Seriously, I went down the chain of command and went after EVERYONE that didn't help my daughter.  

I am my children's mother and father.  I didn't ask for this responsibility but they didn't ask to be born either.  

Everything that has ever mattered to me has been taken away from me.  Where should I go from here?

I miss dinners with my babies.   Playing catch with Robert.  Watching Abbi owning riding a 4-wheeler.  Birthday parties, all of it.  
Robert&Abbi143FL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth