This is why I ghosted you, Collete.

 You gave me Hepatitis C.  If it's untreated  you die from it  You're the first person I've had sex with in well over 5 years.  I've never shared a needle with anyone, so you are absolutely the answer.  I already know your story.  You moved in with your BF and her boyfriend.  You wanted him that's where your 3-some relationship began.  I don't have a problem with that in fact I think that's the next step of human evolution.  

THIS is where you're nothing but a.....yeah going to say it WHORE.

You met me in  rehab  YOU asked me to come into the bathroom to kiss you.  Then moments later asked me go back and kiss you even harder.

YOU'RE the one that crawled into my bed in rehab because you wanted me to hold you.  

BOTH my kids mothers are fucking sociopaths, they truly are. But they've never asked me for the kind of love you requested.  When we met you were what, 110lbs.  You come here and you're at least 140. What did I do, immediately grab you, try to hold you and give you endless kisses.

THE ONLY THING YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY. I'VE DATED FAR TOO MANY OF YOUR TYPE.  

SORRY, I PASS.  DUCES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth