Going to say it again #fuckmylife

 Brub. (And I'm going to say this in all caps because that's how I fucking feel.)

You have no fucking clue how much I miss you. So many things I wish to say to you. but the most that means everything to me is are you happy are you okay is Mom taking care of you? Are you doing good in school are you proving to the world how smart you are?

8 days.

Once I had custody of you that was the longest I've gone without you. I went to the other side of the world and couldn't get you off of my mind the entire time I was there.


I cut my vacation short it's not your fault I did it because I wanted to but I spent $900 to come back immediately to see you.

I love you Brub, I hope one day I'm able to hug you again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth