Stripper Whore

 I've waited fucking years to say this.  Tammy.  You're not hot.  You're cosmetic fake.  I fucked you because I hated you.  Seriously.  The only reason I put my dick in you is because i fucking hated you.     You gave me my boy and that's your only redeeming quality.

I'm his mother and father.  I love him you don't.  You can't even understand love why, because you sell your body for money and trust me it's not worth it. Been there done that.  You're a fat, overweight wanna be 20 yo again stupid cunt.  You'll never ever be good looking again.  Men age with pristine women age with remorse.

Get that through your head.  THE ONLY reason I fucked you is because I hated you and I could.  I didn't pay for the cow because her pussy was far too loose for my taste.  When you've sold your body for cash most of your life you end up looking like.......you.
#truth


:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth