You selfish cunt

Christopher Cornell, YOU not only robbed your fucking daughter but you robbed the rest of the world of your voice.

You were just as fucked up as up but YOU gave up.  You denied the world of of your gift.

NONE of that matters, you killed yourself while you had children. EVER hear this I don't even want to hear your music that I so much love because you fucking killed yourself, and in fact killed your own daughter in the process.

I wanted to be that coward that stabbed, hung, strangled myself but I didn't.

You not only ruined MY world (which does not mean shit) but you ruined her.

You selfish cunt.

I don't care how the weight of your brilliance crippled you.  YOU had children, at that point your life isn't yours.

I LOVE everything you wrote but I fucking hate what you've done.

If I see you on the other side I'm going to make sure you suffer for what you've done to her.

You have no idea how many times I've wanted to kill myself. I FUCKING guarantee it's more than you. I DIDN'T because I understood what a failure of a father I'd have been. 

Trust me I've already failed both my kids.

I have to try to find a way to live with that. I'll never get over it.  I cry myself to sleep EVERY FUCKING NIGHT BECAUSE I DID NOT PROTECT THEM OR WERE EVEN APART OF THEIR LIFE.

I cry myself to sleep....every......fucking....night....

I miss my baby boy and my daughter.

I failed them both. 

I have to live with that, you don't because your fucking dead, coward.

#welcometomyworld


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth