What am I going to do next?  Whittle away and die. I have no more fight in me. The things I've done for the betterment of mankind and sacrificing my children I'm already a dead man walking.

Robert....you're amazing.  You are so fucking smart and can see things others can't even imagine. 

Abbi.....I don't know what to say to you.  I failed to protect you.   That FUCK RAPED you. I wasn't able to protect you.  I know you're afraid of Erin, Grandma and everyone else that told you you're wrong.

STAND UP SUPERGIRL.  If I'm dead I PROMISE you my soul will come back and protect you. 

YOU need to speak up, tell the world what they did to you.

Robert and you will never understand how much you mean to me.

I'm sorry if I'm not there in the future.

I did my best "at the time" but now.........I'm dead. I'm sorry I failed you both. My only job was to protect you and I failed BOTH of you.   Just know. You two are the only thing I've ever EVER cared about. I want you to have my money, my house ANYTHING of worth. 


If someone tries to take that away from you I will FUCKING END THEM before I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth