"This song is a poem to myself, it helps me to live."

One of 30 most underrated songs EVER.

Music is the key to our soul ever since we were Caveman.


If you've seen what I have, heard what I have experienced what I have..

I've kept going I'll bet the last years of my life that you wouldn't/couldn't mentally be capable to handle it. 

 "CAPS LOCK ON"

THE SHIT I'VE DONE I DON'T REGRET NOR DISAVOW.

USA All the Way.

Haven't either of you psychopaths realized my babies are the ONLY thing that matters?

I'm going to have MILLIONS and I'll burn ever single dollar to not just protect but get them back.



You both broke me but your mistake was thinking I wouldn't recover.

I'll create WW3 and smile knowing I'm going to get my babies back.

I had power and influence.  Now, having money. I'll spend every fucking dime GLADLY knowing my kin is home.

"The bill is always due."

If it ends up with me only seeing them for a moment before I leave Earth...... WORTH IT.

#IWILLWINIWILLSAVETHEM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth