Oh you big bad man you.  You're a NYS Trooper.  That might mean something if I didn't have the US Marshals AND NATIONAL SECURITY on MY side.

You try to play Dad to my daughter you're going to regret it.  If I'm saying this openly on the internet where it will live forever you think I care if you call your captain? f I
You're about to marry a whore.  Honestly. she can't help it. She's a physcopath that can't stand being with one person.

Beat her I could give two fucks.  Touch my daughter EVER and they will NEVER find your corpse
y
If I'm saying this on the internet where it will live forever does it really seem like I'm worried about your status as a Trooper?  i'll tell you what, contact the US Marshals and National Security and see if they'll help you.

Not a fucking chance.

You have no idea who I am or what I've done for USA.


Come at me BITCH I fucking dare you.  You already tried and lost.  Want to loose again?

If you ever touch my daughter you will disappear.

#PROMISE

Now.....go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself. I could call you my bitch but we both know you already are. 
'








;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth