BRUB read.

WHY did I put my mother in charge of my assets???

The day before I left for China. Your mother created a "Last Will & Testament" for me  in case I didn't make it back. Remember, she worked for a law firm.....

SHE wrote it up.  Left HER in charge of my finances if I were to perish overseas.   

There were TWO copies of that document.  I had one (until I gave it to her boss and she got fired for committing multiple  FELONY crimes.)  I could have put her in prison for decades, but I didn't because you know I'm not that kind of person.

Who do you think has the other???

YOUR mother.  So as it stands right now, legally, if I die this very moment your mother has the only legal document to everything I own.....

Seeing as her intentions was to have me murdered or worse yet, wants to see me kill myself seeing as the only thing (other you and Abbi) I cared about was my name.  My life, as it was is over.  I lost you and your sister.  The only meaningful things in my life.  You have no idea how much I miss you even though you were a gigantic pain in the ass :).
I can't even register that.  You really were my life.  Now that I don't have you in my life I struggle to find meaning in anything I do.  You were my greatest achievement.  You

Did I mention she faked my signature ON my "Last Bill of Rights."?  Which is a Felony all in itself..

The ONLY thing your mother has EVER cared about is money.  She is a sociopath. There is nothing you could possibly do to make her love you the way you've always wanted.

I miss you so much, the both of you.  I cry almost daily watching old YouTube videos of you. 

I am so proud of you and if you don't prove me wrong I'll never EVER let it down.

Change the world.  Make a difference, be a hero.

I love you Brub, 143-4life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth