THIS is for me

I write for myself. At this point I don't wan't either the acknowledgement or feedback.  Yes there was a point I wanted the world to listen and I fell back into the shadows from once I witch came.

FIRST of all: ALL lives matter including black lives and I've done nothing but to support their cause because after all enough is really FUCKING enough.

I currently live in a neighborhood that still regularly when their in the prescience of a black person they jump right to that fucking word.  Redneck's.....you bet your fucking ass they are.

Ignorant, and most of the time the spawn of inbreeding these are the...."things" I live with because I'll never call them a person.

I FUCKING hate that word.  Not because I have three kids, nieces and a nephew that are bi-racial but I had a black man tattooed on my arm on my 16th birthday.

And yet, it seems, you can't even have a "how's the weather" conversation with one of them before they drop that fucking N bomb.

The absolute best part about ALL of this is knowing that these neanderthal's WORSHIP a black man.  #lawls

Jesus was black, sorry white supremacists.   Do you really think "Whity Mc Whity came from Arabia and looks like Kurt Cobain? The middle of the far eastern coasts, AKA the cradle of life? NOPE, he's black.  How does that taste?

We are all one, we're all fucked and it's the ignorant pieces of shit that will try to stop humanity coming together and finally understanding that NONE of this shit matters.

#fuckingsad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth