"Bitch"

I remember the first tine I ever said that word.

It was at the park, where we played basketball  almost ever day..

Fuck I lost so much weight during that summer.
Because of Melissa destroying my heart, it wasn't her fault, it was mine.

She was really a fucking amazing girlfriend, I WAS THE DICKHEAD.

That's why I lost her. It'd my own fault, and I'm sorry missy, "mudame.'

You were the best thing  that ever happened to me.

Thank you for the experience.

I said it and it never tasted good. BUT  it tasted good.
I still try to remind myself that that word is so fucking hateful but yet......I still say it.

I guess it's like the word "fag." is so misdirected.

I'm not "a fag" but I''d do anything to protect their rights.

Aren't we one?

In the end, we're all fucked, right?
Why hate when we have so little time?

LOVE is the ONLY answer.  Do you feel t???

If not not even Karma can't save you.......

This coming from someone that does NOT believe in "a god."

#fuckyourcoutch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of our Beginning

You are who I've always said you are

Truth